photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Black, White, and Red All Over

Anne Hathaway in Marchesa

Red was the overwhelming color of choice at this year's 80th Annual Academy Awards which took place on Sunday night. Other notable trends include draped dresses and mermaid silhouettes. There was a three-way tie for favorite in my eyes. I loved that the usually laid-back, un-fussy Jennifer Garner looked edgy and glamorous and anyone who knows me, knows my affinity for black clothing. Then, there is the lovely, classic Anne Hathaway in a gorgeous Marchesa gown reminiscent of a sea-foam gown Kate Winslet wore a few years ago. Rounding out my top three is the stunning Helen Mirren. I would love to age as well as she has. She exudes a type of confidence and sensuality that rivals that of many actresses half her age.

Jennifer Garner in Oscar de la Renta



Helen Mirren in George Chakra



Marion Cotillard in Jean Paul Gaultier



Heidi Klum in John Galliano - I can't decide if I love or hate this dress. One thing's for sure, it fits her beautifully. Then again, she's Heidi Klum. Everything fits her beautifully.

2 comments:

I ♥ You said...

we have the same eye, miss paloma! heidi did look gorgeous, huh?

I ♥ You said...

it seems we have the same eye, miss paloma! i love heidi as well!