photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Antiques & Interiors on Dunlavy

Sally Wheat's booth filled with so many amazing pieces at Antiques and Interiors on Dunlavy


This past Saturday, Fabian and I stopped by Antiques and Interiors on Dunlavy to see what was new. The space is sort of like a smaller version of Memorial Antiques and Interiors, but there are still plenty of fantastic booths to peruse. The booths consist of very edited, put together vignettes by different antique dealers and decorators. Most of the booths specialize in the Belgian / Swedish/ French look or Antiques from the UK, while one booth that really stood out, featured some fabulous Hollywood Regency and mid-century pieces, and Sally Wheat's booth presents a perfect, eclectic mix.


This small booth includes some architectural pieces, like the marble columns and the green shutters, as well as some decorative accessories.


This booth was jam-packed with a mixture of styles


A close-up of the grey, marble-top console and mirror in the back of the booth

I LOVE these angel wings! They are such a gorgeous statement piece.

Empress of the Eye pillows by Jane Schott

I am head over heels in love with this credenza. This booth had so many great things...

including eight of these red chairs for sale in addition to several other great chairs and tables.

A bevy of beautiful reupholstered chairs and French chandeliers

I thought these chairs were pretty. There is a pair of kissing birds at the top of each one.

A pretty vignette featuring a lovely bust

8 comments:

LindsB said...

Wow, that place has awesome stuff! I would have been there for hours looking at every tiny detail.

72 and sunny said...

sally wheat has an amazing eye. I'd love to have this shop so close at hand!!

Adriene Rathbun said...

Speaking of amazing eye, Paloma - your taste is exquisite!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Adriene! You're so sweet. :) All I'm missing now are the funds!! XO

la la Lovely said...

Talk about fabulous stuff.. wow!!! Did you buy anything???

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh what great shots of Sally's things. I want everything. I wish I lived near by and could pop in and see what's new.

vicki archer said...

It looks like an Aladdin's cave - too much temptation for me. I thought the red chairs fabulous - I would love those...

No.35style said...

That looks like a fun place to shop!