photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Spain...On the Road Again

I have enjoyed watching the Spain...On the Road Again series so much. Can you imagine taking such an incredible road trip? They have been to the most beautiful places in Spain and have enjoyed the most incredible food. Live vicariously through Gwyneth, Mario, Claudia, and Mark and order the DVD set for the series. It drops today.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Paloma - Check out the cookbook! It's insane. And it's like a textbook really...I think you'd love it. Williams-Sonoma (and of course book stores) has it right now.

Unknown said...

I actually have the cookbook. :) It really is awesome!

Lylah Ledner said...

I adore Spain. Our daughter and her fam lived their for 1+ years and I was fortunate to make 3 trips last year. The final one - I took these pics while over on the French side in Basque Country http://lylahledner.blogspot.com/2008/07/these-shoes.html

Great blog - love the warmth and life here.