photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, February 2, 2009

Dear Friends...


I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who takes time out of their busy day to read La Dolce Vita. It is so nice to know that people actually enjoy what I do! There have been many fabulous new readers recently, which is incredibly exciting. Of course, I am so grateful for those of you who have been reading since the beginning and for those of you who read on a regular basis, even if you've never left a comment. I have some exciting new projects in the works and hope to be able to share them with you very soon.

Now for a little shameless self-promotion. My album drops next...just kidding! If you haven't joined the La Dolce Vita network on Facebook, I'd love it if you would. It would be fun to see you on FB! Just click on the little widget in my sidebar.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog..!!
You are a daily inspiration...and I love the quote you post today...!!
Have a wonderful week!

Jacqui said...

My sister keeps telling me to start a blog, and I just tell her to visit La Dolce Vita. It's evrything I love even before I knew I loved it. You are an amazing editor. I hope that in the future you'll put out a book or something. I especially like the features where you show several of one thing, like the recent console table post. Lo disfruto tanto. Que dios les bendiga.

Unknown said...

Your mom: Thank you so much. Your comment honestly made my day. I am so glad that you enjoy the blog and hope that you will keep reading. Mil gracias y que Dios te bendiga a ti también.