photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Come One, Come All!


In the past, I have shared my trips to Houston's Urban Market with you. Well, it takes place again this Sunday and I will have a booth there along with Carolina of Carolina Eclectic. I will be selling some custom vintage furniture along with a fabulous assortment of lamps and many other items representative of my style here at La Dolce Vita. If you live in Houston or are close by, please stop by and say hello (and maybe buy something :))!

Click here
to read about my trip to the Urban Market in November 2008. The images in this post are from the Urban Market this past February.




P.S. I will try to give you a sneak peek of my wares before Sunday. We are working vigorously to get everything organized and ready to go!

22 comments:

I ♥ You said...

that's awesome! i hope i can make it!!!

bluehydrangea said...

Oh my! I would LOVE to stop by but I just checked Map Quest and Houston is 1,208 miles from Wilmington. N.C. Please come back with lots of pictures!!! Good luck, hope you sell it all!!

Jill said...

I had a booth there when it first started several years ago. It was a lot of fun!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ahhhhhhhhh, if only I had known about it when I lived there! I'll be sure to pass the info along to my friends though!

Anonymous said...

how fun! i wish i was in texas....

bandelle said...

Oh wow, Paloma. This is fantastic! I HOPE I can make it but everything is incredibly hectic at the moment. Good luck! I know you will do well because you have superb taste.

xxx

Jennifer said...

fun! good luck, and please do share you wares with us!

bananas. said...

GOD i wish i lived in houston. the urban market looks amazing!!!

Sarah Ring said...

Paloma - I will be in Houston this weekend and would love to stop by your booth! Would you mind emailing me with more info? Thanks so much!

mr and mrs ring at gmail dot com

Haven and Home said...

This is the downside of the blog world, it makes you wish you could be in so many different places! I can't wait to see your pieces!

Christina said...

if i lived close by, i would definitely visit. your stuff looks wonderful.

alison giese Interiors said...

I'm beyond sad that I'll miss it - and only by three days! I fly to H-town on Wednesday. Would love to stop by to meet you - and in my old 'Hood,' too Boo! :(

Under a Green Roof said...

have fun! I wish that I could play in the market!

Laura Casey Interiors. said...

can't wait to see! I'm in NC so sorry I can't hop over, have fun!

Unknown said...

wishing you much success! (and like everyone else, wish i could be there to shop).

Shelter said...

looks amazing, wish I lived closer. Good Luck...

Best,
Julie

Meg said...

Great Paloma! Unfortunately I'm going to be out of town, I'm bummed, I would love to come visit you and Carolina! Best of luck!!! I know y'all will do well! xxx M

vicki archer said...

Oh so would if I could! xv

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Wow..having been here for two years I had no idea. Thanks for the tip. I would love to go. Best of luck & I hope to say hello (:

Lauren said...

YAY! I'll see you guys there!

Bonnie- amour amour said...

It's times like this I wish I lived in Houston. Sydney is a little too far away :(

Unknown said...

Looks like Houston has it all. Not fair! Never see this kind of great stuff here in NV..