photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, February 24, 2014

On my Radar: J.Crew Spring 2014 Shoe Collection

Over the weekend, I was doing a little online shopping and felt like I'd hit the jackpot when I cam across J.Crew's new Spring 2014 shoe collection! It pretty much includes anything you could need in your shoe wardrobe. There are chic sandals, timeless pumps, and several fun flats in versatile neutrals, glamorous metallics, and playful prints. With warmer weather just around the corner (here's hoping!), it's time to start thinking about the season ahead and what better place to start than with your shoe wardrobe? Which pair is your favorite?






2 comments:

Lauren said...

I agree - love the metallics!

Unknown said...

Love it. Especialy the pumps.

Fabulous 30s